#BookBlogWriMo Day1- History of Your Blog

So NightWolf Book Blog was created I about Mid-August. I had been entertaining the idea of making a blog ever since I went to IndieGirl in February. I was skeptical because school was starting up again soon and I was not sure if I was going to have time to manage it. But in the end I decided to go for it. I have to give my friend Amiee credit for the name. I was just drawing a blank. I knew I wanted something original but that was about it. Was talking to her one night and she had came up with the name NightWolf, Night because I am a nightowl. I love how gorgeous it is outside and peaceful at night. Wolf came form the fact that they are one of my favorite animals. I prefer werewolves over vampires. GASP. I know. Sorry pop culture. Edward Cullen just did not cut it for me. Finally I had emailed Yvette form Nose Stuck in a Book, asking questions about how to get started.  

Here is picture that my Best Friend Alexis drew for the blog!!!

Comments